We are looking for a talented and experienced Account Executive to join our very first inside sales team. You will help us grow and report directly to our VP of Global Sales.
Why Work With Us:
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space. Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- We’re a small team with an exciting product. We’ve been growing sales organically for years and we’re the market leader SaaS application in our space. Now we’re investing in a high-quality sales team to help us reach new customers with a proven product.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital in order for the company to meet its targets. We also take career development seriously and provide education and courses as needed.
- We work from anywhere. You work from where you want. We care a lot about our culture, having fun while working hard, and our annual retreats.
This is a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time (40 hrs/wk) 1099 (hourly) contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
What You’ll Do:
- Outbound sales, generate new (Mid-market and Enterprise) leads.
- Outreach directly into companies that fit the ICP via cold emails, LinkedIn campaigns and other methods.
- Qualify leads and walk prospects through the Hubstaff platform (demos).
- Maintain a robust pipeline and accurate forecasts.
- Document all activities within our CRM, maintaining flawless data management.
- Converting qualified prospects into successful Hubstaff customers.
- Be tenacious. Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
What You Should Have:
- 3+ years experience selling B2B SaaS software to Mid market and Enterprise segments (required).
- Be willing to work remotely, from 9am - 5pm EST.
- Experience running an end-to-end sales process from target to close.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Experience with both inbound and outbound sales.
- We are just starting out our sales team, so you'll be successful if you are able to onboard yourself quickly and have a go-getter, hands-on attitude.
- Willingness to handle every stage of the sales cycle.
- We're looking for an empathetic sales person, who is a good listener and can adapt well with change
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic
Compensation: $50.000 - $60.000 + Uncapped commissions