As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be part of the newly-created Analytics team in charge of visualising call-related insights to help clients understand and improve their metrics. In the foreseeable future we'll be relying on Looker, a 3rd party business intelligence solution to kick-start the project, while refactoring how the data is sourced, using Airflow, Python and SQL. After implementing the basic features we'll focus on developing complex features leveraging AWS lambdas and TypeScript.
Quality, excellence, and agility drive our delivery processes and you will help us level these up. You should not be a stranger of TDD, BDD or SOLID
Using a variety of back-end stacks, appropriate for each requirement, but always hosted on AWS, we build added value and resilient services on top of voice and fully integrate with our customers’ business critical tools (CRM, Helpdesk, E-Commerce, …).
Your mission @ Aircall
- Participate in requirements analysis to help with providing the right technical and business solutions for our customers
- Have key responsibilities within the design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery of key modules
- Write clean scalable code and test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug codeBe part of an engineering organization delivering high quality, secure, voice solutions to Aircall clients
- Involvement in product and platform performance optimization and live site monitoring
- Mentor team members
A little about you
- You have at least 6+ years of experience in back-end development in large-scale projects, knowing your way around TypeScript, Python and SQL and/or related languages
- You focus on delivery but think about security, scalability, availability, and performance
- You have worked extensively with AWS in a production environment and understand how to design for, deploy on and get the best out of, the environment and services provided by Amazon
- You can talk easily and spontaneously about most of the offerings on AWS, when to use them, and how, and can explain to junior engineers
- You have a background in analytics or you are interested in learning more about it
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits