We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our team! We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to be a part of our OTT App team to build and develop app Applications for our customers. This means you will help build apps for our customers (not coding), but you have to be technically savvy in order to set them up, sort of think of them as like installing an operating system (we will teach you how), and of course this includes troubleshooting as well. The apps include apple apps, roku apps, amazon apps, and android apps.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast-developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and our applications are a key part of our business. This position not only holds the knowledge on how the applications are developed and what that process is, but they are also responsible for communicating and educating our customers with ease throughout the process. This is a very intricate position. Not only is this position technical, but it is also customer facing so we are seeking an individual who is capable and comfortable with both of these things.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy. IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE CHARGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
Important Requirements (Please read All): Must have:
- Gathering requirements and speaking to the customer directly to acquire all assets required to launch apps.
- Preparing and pushing the app in the app stores to be accepted by the app stores.
- Troubleshooting various app issues if apps are rejected.
- Communicating with the customers on various app issues & configurations.
- 2+ years in Customer service/Technical Support - You have to be good with customers & also be technical.
- Must have a great personality and comfortable speaking to customers
- Must be comfortable being on camera
- Must speak English clearly, write English correctly, and be easy to understand.
- Must be comfortable learning our App Set Up Process and supporting our customers in helping them get their applications setup and developed.
- Remember this requires some technical knowledge & support for customers.
- Experience in SaaS or other software related fields.
- A fully functional workstation & quite working space.
- Able to overlap with our Washington DC based team.
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video & OTT industry.
- Able to manage your own time.
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours)
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. Think of it as building your own "Netflix". We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team. HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates