We are growing our Success Team of 5 in order to work with more customers, specifically to help with new customer onboarding and identifying high-growth customers.
You have at least three years of experience with B2B SaaS in a customer success or implementations role. You are passionate about technology and are extremely well-informed in the SaaS product ecosystem, particularly those products that cater to startups and SMBs. Preference given to candidates with 1) frontline sales experience of minimum one year that you can rely on to act as a trusted sales advisor for our customers 2) experience working for a CRM platform or a sales enablement tool or 3) technical aptitude and capability.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment. You are someone with high emotional intelligence, having the ability to understand and empathize with the needs of others. You have a friendly, but strong demeanor.
You must be located in North America and available to work normal U.S. business hours. You should have experience working in a startup environment and as a remote worker.
About the Role
The newest member of the Customer Success team will work closely with high growth customers, ensuring they have the tools, knowledge, and set up to be successful in Close and in sales. This role will work the majority of time in a 1:1 capacity with individual customers, but will also contribute to the team’s digital engagement strategy.
- Onboard new customers with an emphasis on creating a solid sales process and strategically mapping new customer data. Onboarding and follow-up training includes opinionated sales process advice, sales education, data consultation, and teaching the Close sales philosophy.
- Work with existing customers to increase the value they receive from our service and identify and create an action plan for those customers who are rapidly growing and who may need extra love.
- Collaborate with other Success team members and teams at large (Sales, Support, Partnerships, Marketing, Product) to deploy resources for customers and gather information for company insight as needed.
- Host roundtables, webinars and other types of virtual events to boost information and resources for the Close community.
- Assist on virtual engagement strategy by creating /contributing to written and video content on platform and data management best practices and Close sales philosophy.
- The team members you'll be working most directly with are Liz Stephany, Lydhia Marie Bolduc-Gosselin, Forrest Dwyer, Meghann O’Brien, and Tina Duong.