We’re looking for an intrepid Webflow and Frontend Developer who knows how to marry the science of development with the art of web design. Someone with an analytical mindset who still has the ability to think outside of the box in order to maintain an ever evolving, aesthetically pleasing, functional, secure, and easy to use website.
Our site is built out in Webflow and our blog in Ghost. You’ll need to maintain and improve these systems, generate component libraries to make site updates more sustainable across the company, and act as our internal thought leader on all things related to our website.
You’ll report to the Director of Sales and Marketing as part of a growing Product Marketing team and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a medium-sized, talented team where you’re supported in your efforts to grow professionally. You are able to manage your time well, communicate effectively, and collaborate in a fully distributed team.
What you'll do...
- Assist in maintaining our existing website, including verifying functionality and alignment with security best practices
- Restructure and organize existing and new content within Webflow and Ghost
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user and process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design and implement on brand and aesthetically pleasing web pages
- Ensure existing and new web page implementations align with SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices and company objectives
- Work with our marketing team to increase site traffic and conversion rates
- Create component libraries that others on the team can use as self-service options for minimal site updates, such as publishing blog posts
- Address internal and external user feedback regarding the website and own related QA processes and documentation
- Be a thought leader regarding all things Close branding and website design
- Have 3+ years of experience as a frontend developer
- Have 1+ years of Webflow experience
- Ideally have experience with REST APIs, JSON, XML, and/or SQL (these skillsets would be a huge bonus)
- Have a keen eye for UX/UI and a pulse on current related trends
- Have experience with search engine optimisation
- Have strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Be proficient in Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools