You will be working with our founder and product team (including four other engineers, two senior designers, and a project manager) to build the first full-service API to provision phone numbers and onboard modern voice features (like credit card processing via phone or a crowdsourced real-time spam-call filter). These projects use events only a carrier can get. We process millions of minutes of phone conversations per week, growing about 25% Month over month.
We build modern landlines for businesses and families.
Responsibilities (can be some):
- Help maintaining Django services that touch interfaces in telecom (T-Mobile, AT&T, CLECs)
- Drive best practices and architecture design
- Help design APIs so existing apps (like CRMs) can use voice and message data
- Ultimately, design a system to learn and change a business’s call flow to optimize for e-commerce goals like order creation
- Understanding that the value of what we create is in how it’s used by our staff or customers. Not simply the technological contribution
- You are highly curious and almost fearless when it comes to writing software and bringing organization to the wild west of old school carriers and cable companies... someone who wants to find out what is really going on and wants to make a huge impact.
- You know what it means to join a fast-growing startup