We are looking for an experienced frontend-stack engineer to help our team create a stunning experience across all major websites as well as expand our Chrome Extension to more websites. We need your help to make our mission a reality: amplify human potential by bringing intelligence to human-computer communication. We are starting by providing AI-powered autocompletion across all of your tools and devices.
- Integrating and improving the integration process for our extension to work on leading websites
- In particular websites that do not play nicely with others changing the DOM without them knowing!
- Designing and implementing a way to easily gather various pieces of context from various websites in order to feed our model what it needs to make better predictions
- As well as making that simple for other engineers to do
- Creating a dashboard experience showing users how much time Compose AI saves them, etc.
- Working with a designer/PM to create fun visual quirks to make using the extension a memorable experience
- Create smooth onboarding experiences for new users
- Good knowledge of Typescript
- Great written communication skills
- Experience testing vanilla JS/TS frontend code (unit, integration, UI, end-to-end, etc.)
- Ability to create simple interfaces for other developers to implement to solve complex frontend problems (in particular)
- Interview future job candidates
- Help establish team standards
- Knowledge of Chrome Extension APIs and architecture
- Experience testing Chrome Extensions
- Knowledge of Websockets/SocketIO
- 2+ years of React experience
- 2+ years of Redux experience
- Experience creating visual-heavy websites, smooth animations, and/or unique UXs