What will you be working with?
- Monolithic Ruby on Rails application (Heroku case study).
- ReactJS and Rails views
- Vanilla JS and jQuery for its embeddable scripts.
- PostgreSQL database (Azure case study).
- Sidekiq+Redis for processing background jobs.
- CloudFlare for DNS, CDN, network security and serverless workers.
So what will you do as a full stack developer at ConvertFlow?
- Develop, test and deploy new features for the ConvertFlow platform.
- Refactor & organize code, create documentation, write automated tests and build workflows for scaling product development.
- Work directly with product leadership to prioritize and plan projects for ConvertFlow's ever-evolving product roadmap.
- Counsel and pair with your developer peers to level up the team.
- Identify and fix ConvertFlow bugs in the app, as well as ConvertFlow bugs on customers' websites.
- Provide technical expertise to team members, partners, as well as customers integrating ConvertFlow into their company’s technical stack.
- Develop with scalability and reliability in mind.
- Monitor keys systems and application infrastructure, to resolve incidents that arise.
- Update and maintain dependencies.
We get excited by folks who:
- Have 3+ years as a developer building web applications.
- Are motivated by building B2B SaaS products.
- Are excited to own development of the new feature projects that you tackle for ConvertFlow.
- Have a proven track record with developing both the front-end and back-end of web applications.
- Have strong experience with front-end development using ReactJS, vanilla JS, jQuery and HTML/CSS.
- Have strong experience with back-end development, having worked with Ruby and NodeJS.
- Have strong experience with developing mid-sized applications, on frameworks like Ruby on Rails.
- Have worked at startups and are disciplined at prioritizing, above all else, efficient work that delivers value to customers and drives business outcomes.
- Write clean, well-tested code and value documenting your work for others.
- Have experience collaborating with product leads, designers, and customer success.
- Are proficient at working remotely, which means you have strong written communication skills, are self-directed, and have experience managing your own schedule.
- Have a desire to meet with and contribute feedback to a startup team on a regular basis, both over Zoom and occasionally in person.
- Have a general understanding of how online marketing works at small businesses. This means you're familiar with the types of tools in a marketing team's stack (Shopify, MailChimp, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Zapier, etc.), as well as the outcomes marketers are trying to achieve with their websites (improved conversion rates / onboarding, email/SMS list building, driving checkouts, split-testing experiments, recommending products etc).
- Have a daily work schedule that overlaps with Eastern time business hours (minimum of 4 hours).
Bonus points for the following you...
- Are already an active ConvertFlow user.
- Have worked at a marketing technology company.
- Are interested in the opportunity to manage a team.
- Are based in North America.
- Are based in the South Florida area.