Microservices have introduced a whole set of organizational challenges within teams and the current range of solutions to solve those challenges are really bad (excel sheets or confluence tables). You'd be given a ton of ownership and opportunities to really make an outsized impact on our team. We have several interesting engineering and product challenges to solve, and your input will directly influence the direction of our product.
What is the role? We're an early stage (YC and Sequoia backed) company, so you'll be working on a little bit of everything.
- Building integrations with third party data sources (e.g. SonarQube, Datadog, Confluence)
- Building out a live graph of services and their dependencies
- Adding new functionality to our app (React + Typescript)
- Exposing third party data in our REST API (Kotlin)
- Adding functionality to our rules engine (kotlin evaluator)
What's our stack?
- Kotlin + Spring Boot
- Typescript + React + Bootstrap
- Kubernetes (GKE)