At Bitovi, we help clients create better web applications. We advise and consult team members and clients daily to help build complex and high-profile web applications within our consulting practice.
Our article, Hello Potential Bitovian sums it up very well!
Bitovi is looking for an experienced, architect level, server-side development expert to lead and run Server-side Consulting services for Bitovi.
We want someone who is willing to jump in wherever needed and be flexible as the day to day will vary from managing projects, clients and teams to executing and ensuring client success to leading internal server-side consulting initiatives.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Server-side experience developing applications at the enterprise level
- Ability to lead a team and perform in a dynamic environment
- Significant production experience using NodeJS, and knowledge of the benefits and trade-offs of other server-side frameworks
- Proven ability to deliver real-world solutions and platforms
- Experience working with clients or other stakeholders directly
- Doesn’t mind a bit of travel in the future once we are past COVID, averaging 3-5 days every other month.
Other responsibilities include:
- Participating in sales and marketing initiatives to showcase server-side expertise
- Training Bitovi's Developer consultants on server-side best practices
- Championing internal strategic projects related to server-side consulting services
- Leading and growing Bitovi’s server-side developer team
Specific technical experience:
- Strong, working knowledge of server-side technologies
- Architecting and building ecommerce platforms
- Handling complex scaling issues (sessions, locked lists), tiered caching, sharding data, and sticky load balancing
- Developing modern, micro-service-based web applications
- Complex systems and API Integrations
- Some full stack experience (Deployment, Database, and Frontend)
- Competitive salary and yearly bonuses
- Company retreats (previously in Boston, Scottsdale, Denver, Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Amelia Island)
- 401(k) plan with matching
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
- Working from home with flexible hours
Share a resume and a thoughtful introduction (cover letter!) that shows us that you’re the kind of person we’ve described above. Your thoughtful introduction should cover:
- Why you are interested in this role
- Highlights on specific experience that aligns with what we’re looking for
- Something you recently worked on and are proud of
- A fun fact about yourself
Use THIS LINK to apply.*
*Please note that we are not interested in working with Recruiters or Hiring firms at this time. All offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check.