We need a support manager to lead not only on day to day support efforts (along with 2 colleagues), but to be able to translate that work strategically into suggested product improvements. It's a hybrid set of responsibilities where solutions will come from working with the UX / QA / Product team as well as responsibilties for tickets and related pressures.
- 3+ years experience supporting SaaS customers, latterly at a senior level.
- Experience leading support initiatives at a SaaS tool
- Exceptional, consistent customer support skills as evidenced by personally-attributable metrics of volume of tickets answered and customer satisfaction rankings
- Demonstrated thinking for support desk and ticketing best practices, including providing support across a variety of channels like chat, in-app messages, social media, and online communities
- Data-driven with an ability to identify, collect and record the data required to make strategic churn-reducing decisions
- A natural problem solver who's comfortable taking the initiative on fixing problems revealed by data
- Demonstrated thinking for supporting a customer base with multiple tiers of profitability among customers
- Proven track record of improving team efficiency through coaching and process improvement
- Demonstrated track record of effective cross-functional partnerships which meet or exceed shared KPI targets