You will work closely with some of Discourse’s largest clients to help them with their extensive customizations. You will also be contributing to Discourse’s core product and official plugins.
- Communicate daily with clients and work with them to agree on work priorities
- Implement and document client features
- Discuss and decide with internal Discourse teams whether features are appropriate in core, or in client plugins
- Maintain client-specific features against latest core versions
- Highlight new critical core features to high-profile clients
- Schedule and deploy patches and upgrades
You are an experienced full stack developer who has an interest in proposing and providing direct solutions to aid in customer success. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable working in a fully remote team.
You should be excited about customizing open-source solutions to fit a customer’s requirements.