As a Serverside Developer at Files.com, you will take the lead on helping build cutting edge features into the Files.com product that drive value for the 1,600 business that use our platform for collaboration.
Our API receives hundreds of requests per second and is used by both internal and external developers.
Here are some examples of projects that our Serverside Developers have recently completed:
- Implementing Single-Sign-On via OAuth, SAML, and SCIM.
- Building a scalable engine that can convert nearly any type of files to PDF for in-browser previews (like the former Crocodoc service).
- Upgrading our API documentation to be automatically generated using the OpenAPI standard, and the creation of automatically-generated SDKs.
- Building our Universal Sync engine, which is a tool that allows Files.com users to synchronize their files to other cloud services such as S3, Azure, and Rackspace.
And here are some examples of projects that our Serverside Developers will be tackling in the next 6-12 months:
- Implementing in-file search using Elasticsearch with custom input filters to index a plethora of document types.
- Building a file versioning tool that uses Git behind the scenes to give customers easy tracking of file versions.
Additionally, you'll contribute to our ongoing projects for improving security, monitoring, and performance.