As part of an interdisciplinary team (software developers, biotechnologists, statisticians) you will develop and implement beautiful and easy-to-use front ends for professional users working in the biotech industry.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with front-end development and web design
- A good understanding of client/server communication methodologies (REST, WebSocket)
- Practical experience with software development basics like source code management systems and issue tracking
- You’re enthusiastic about good design, aesthetics and users in focus
- Proficient in professional English to engage in deep technical discussions with international colleagues
- And most important: You are eager to learn new things.