Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Software Developer to join our team remotely. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 8 years.
- You are a well rounded, self motivated front end or full stack developer experienced with multiple UI technologies.
- You are experienced with UI testing and automation frameworks such as Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, and Karma
- You are experienced with data visualization APIs and JSON (Highcharts, D3, Google Charts, etc.)
- You have strong computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You’re smart, adaptable, and enjoy learning and picking up new skills and technologies.
- You've thrived on teams using the Agile methodology
- You have bring with you at least 5 years of relevant experience