As part of one of our product teams you will help define, improve and develop new and existing features that are used on a daily basis by our end users. This covers from initial shaping efforts, in collaboration with Product and Design, up to developing, QA and delivering work with quality built in.
You will also:
- Contribute to our general infrastructure: architecture, test automation, CI/CD, tooling
- Be part of refactors and migrations in our continuous effort to scale and keep our code base up-to-date
- Bring your creative ideas and experience to the table, having a real impact on decision making and our every day practices
- Participate in daily syncs, code reviews, and pair programming sessions
- Participate in cross-functional open discussions around upcoming work or improvements