We're looking for an experienced Django Developer to join our small, but growing, engineering team. If you consider yourself a full-stack developer, with a deep knowledge of Django and a desire to manage processes and projects, then we'd love to connect.
- Improve existing features, as well as build out new ones across our Django / Python web platform.
- Take a lead role in owning the end-to-end development process (from planning through to development, testing, deployment and feedback).
- Work closely with the head of growth, COO and CEO to help establish priorities, strategies and timelines.
- Take a lead role in helping reduce support tickets by helping to establish communication and engineering processes between our customer support and engineering teams.
- Take ownership of our AWS infrastructure and wider dev-ops procedures.
- Someone that likes to create and own underlying processes. When you see inefficiencies in the way something is being done, managed or communicated you like to step in and play an active role in finding a solution.
- A coder at heart - processes and ownership aside, you're most at home when creating impactful code.
- A follower of DRY (don't repeat yourself) principles - when coding you're always thinking about ways to either standardise the code or turn it into reusable components so that you or others in the team aren't having to repeat themselves by writing the same code over and over.
- Someone that enjoys reviewing pull requests and helping team members grow.
You must have
- At least 4 years of experience as a Django developer.
- At least 1 year's experience (as a team lead or part of a team) managing AWS servers / dev ops.
You (ideally) have
- At least 1 year's experience leading a team or project.