- You will be tasked with contributing to and eventually leading a diverse set of projects that immediately impact our customers' experience, our internal teams' day-to-day, and thus our business as a whole.
- We rely heavily on communication between all team members, regardless of team or department lines. As a Kinsta developer, you will be communicating with the Design, QA, Marketing, and Support teams to provide and solicit feedback.
- We strive to implement a bottom-up approach, hand in hand with an ownership mentality. Our goal is to give each developer as much freedom as possible with the capacity, knowledge, and willingness to make decisions that matter.
- We implement a robust review process to ship quality code. All developers are expected to participate in code reviews to ensure accountability and stability, share knowledge, and learn from peers.
- Experienced with backend-focused JS (e.g., Node.js, Express).
- Experienced with React or other modern frontend frameworks (eg: Vue, Angular, Svelte).
- Experienced with modern JS/TS tools (Babel, SWC, esbuild, current ES standards).
- Experienced with statically typed languages or typing tools for JS (Typescript, Flow, Elm).
- Experienced with databases (SQL or NoSQL).
- Experienced with git and team collaboration via pull requests.
- Experienced with JS testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha).
- Experienced with frontend build tools (Webpack, Rollup, Vite).
- Experience with web hosting, server infrastructure, or server management.
- Familiarity with Cloudflare and its API.
- In-depth experience with the Stripe API.