As a Product Manager for Video Data you'll enable our customers large and small to introspect and visualize the data that is flowing off the video experiences they create with other Mux Platform products and API — principally developers. The Video Data for Developers provides developers with the tools they need to build video experiences using data and measure the use of video in their applications. Your product area keeps developers informed and productive as they build new types of communications apps using video. We’re looking for a strong, creative Product leader who wants to have a significant impact on our customers' success, and who is comfortable innovating in an area where we expect many net-new product features will me invented.
Candidates with experience in developer-facing products and platforms are encouraged to apply, as are creative thinkers with the ability to empathize with users and solve problem in new ways that will delight them.
You'll be finding innovative product solutions around video analytics - making it easier for developers to integrate video analytics into their applications, improving the developer experience, and providing developers with the data they need to be successful.
What You'll Do
- Own developer-facing video data analytics, and innovation around how to deliver advanced data services to our developers, and their customers.
- Own developer-facing APIs and tools for integration.
- Work closely with enterprise/media data visualizations and API product area owners to create a seamless experience as developers scale their apps.
- Work with product team to determine pricing and own adoption of the Video Data for Developers product to increase the number of developers using the Mux Data.
- Work as a member of the Product team to create the world's leading developer platform for video
Who You Are
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Curious, passionate, and motivated to work with your team to deliver great products.
- Experience in developer-facing products and/or platforms
- An interest in PaaS/SaaS and SaaS analytics products.
- Experience with API products