As a QA tester you will work closely with our developers to understand the features being added to our systems:
- You will be responsible for assessing software quality through manual and automated testing and ultimately ensure that our production websites work correctly.
- You will be a part of the development team and create testing plans.
- You will do the full range of QA testing from black box, acceptance, regression, functional, usability, and exploratory testing.
- You will troubleshoot user problems, reproduce bugs, and enter reports into a task system.
This position requires a person with an inquisitive mind that is able to approach the workflow from the customer’s point of view. Also, you should be able to test the full range of the application functionality. Additionally, you must be a self-motivated, driven, and independent worker.
We’re looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Attention to detail and a drive for quality
- An analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience with PHP and OOP
- Experience with using automation tools such as Gitlab
Any of the following is an additional plus but don’t worry if you don’t have some of these skills. We will train the right person in technical and WordPress skills:
Nice to have:
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Codeception