We've been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices - we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
- 2+ years of experience working within product design
- Working experience with big-picture design thinking on a product team.
- Experience with design-oriented tech companies
- Experience working with user researchers to identify usability issues, then following through with solutions to fix them
- Sharp, pixel-perfect visual skills and experience in the latest design software (Sketch, Figma)
- Demonstrated knowledge of analyzing complex user flows and distilling them into easy to use experiences
- The ability to be self-started and know what makes you productive