We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to build and enhance our products which help RevenueCat customers make better data informed decisions. As a Senior Frontend Engineer on the team, you will play an instrumental role in building products and tools which provide effective solutions for our internal and external customers.
- You have 6+ years of experience working as a frontend engineer building web applications
- You have hands-on experience in technical leadership and influencing the teams in setting the technical direction and best software engineering practices.
- You have a strong fundamental understanding of user experience principles and you have user experience in mind when thinking about the technical solution.
- You know how to ship high quality code using good testing practices and in iterative cycles
- You can independently design and implement product features, but aren't afraid to seek assistance when needed.
- You have excellent communication skills and can partner effectively with teams in a fully remote environment. You are comfortable discussing complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with frontend build pipelines and developer tooling is a plus.
- Work with Product, Design and other engineering teams to scope and implement product features & technical initiatives and contribute to the full development cycle from planning through launch
- Work with backend teams to help design and integrate API’s Be a part of incident response and on-call rotation and help with root cause analysis and solutions
- Contribute to standards that improve developer workflows, recommend best practices, and help mentor junior engineers on the team to grow their technical expertise