At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants.
As we scale adoption of our product domestically and internationally, we will accelerate world-class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our data team, you will play a foundational role in supporting this mission by building and expanding powerful internal reporting and analytics tools that allow all Reify teams to benefit from rich data-driven decision making.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and metrics which model performance and allow continuous insight into product conversion funnels and customer behavior or outreach
- Regularly report tangible insights and solutions to Analytics Lead and VP of Site Adoption using data visualizations, reports, or other mediums as appropriate
- Support data team efforts to mine, clean, and structure new and existing data sets to support reporting needs
- Readily apply quantitative methods to measure site behaviors, including A/B testing and statistical methods (e.g. regressions, clustering, random forest)
- Collaborate with rest of data, product, and engineering teams to support improvements to site product
- Become intimately familiar with HIPAA, GDPR, and other applicable regulatory frameworks and how they influence data analytics
- Support other analytics initiatives which intersect with core responsibilities
- Live our data philosophy, which focuses on ethical decision making, being aware of how biased data (and assumptions) can affect results (and people), and being laser-focused on business needs.
What Will Make You Stand Out
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in data analytics (ideally dealing with regulated health data)
- Deep comfort with a scripting language (e.g. Python, or R) and familiarity with querying relational and non-relational datastore (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redshift, Kafka streams)
- Familiarity or adaptability to major BI systems, reporting platforms, and CRM systems (e.g. Jupyter, Salesforce)
- Able to write performant and scalable (as needed) code with appropriate testing for accuracy
- Relevant technical academic background with advanced degree (MS or higher) preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options: Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Coverage: 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: a top-tier health plan covering you in all 50 states (with option of HSA) dental, vision, disability (short-term and long-term), and basic term life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify). We enable 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan:401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation: You will receive a brand new MacBook Pro laptop to use for work.
- Location Flexibility: You can work from anywhere in the U.S. compatible with an EST work schedule. Additionally, we fly remoters in for company summits and team events, filled with fun activities, good food, and many opportunities to get to know your colleagues better.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility: Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We also completely eschew the “bro culture” sometimes found at startups.
Note: We are currently only considering US citizens or Green Card holders. Thanks!