Learnlife is seeking a seasoned, multi-talented Software Engineer to influence how our products look, work, behave and feel over the coming years. We are building a learning platforms marketplace.
- Have experience working on remote and in the ideal case also in the startup environment.
- Are looking for a full-stack senior software engineering role, and you’ve been in the role already several years (5+ year).
- Are able to step outside your role description and do what is needed in order to help the team succeed.
- Love technology and are eager to learn.
- Love to collaborate in a cross-functional team.
- Are a great communicator in English and able to explain complex topics to non-tech members of the team if needed.
- Can solve problems independently or in a collaborative environment.
- Can work in GMT (EU) or GMT-3/4 (East Americas) time zones or between.
- Having an active profile on Github with several open-source contributions under your belt isn’t required, but it is a big plus.
- Know how to lead and mentor developers accompanied by good EQ and good resilience.