What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a small, driven team that builds new features and fixes existing issues on a regular schedule.
- Troubleshoot, support, and collaborate on user-reported issues
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions, researching technologies, and bringing your ideas to the team.
Requirements & Experience:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience on a SaaS app
- Comfortable building full-stack features from scratch
- Experience with TypeScript or NodeJS
- Experience with React
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs
- Self-motivated with a high level of autonomy