This is an opportunity to define and set standards for the future of every shared experience on the web like working together, booking trips together, watching content, shopping, playing, learning together etc.
We imagine a future where you can collaborate with anyone from anywhere like they were there. Snippyly will make the world more collaborative & enable everyone to build more great things together.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have worked 3+ years full-time as a software engineer. Open to 1+ years experience for exceptional candidates.
- Have web SDK/API experience: Designed and built web SDKs or APIs.
- Have modern web tech experience: Deep understanding of web technologies, the DOM & its modern APIs and frameworks.
- Can work autonomously: Break down problems & figure out solutions on your own & learn something you don’t have experience in.
- Are language or stack agnostic: Enjoy being a generalist and are not tied down to a specific programming language or a stack. (We currently use typescript for most things)
SOME EXAMPLES OF PROJECTS YOU COULD WORK ON
- Build a simple self-serve platform that customers can use to generate an API key and try the SDK in as few steps as possible.
- Design & build a usage based billing system using Stripe.
- Build customer facing analytics dashboards to show estimated bill and usage at any given time.
- Explore novel ways to enable engineers and non-technical users to try the SDK experience anywhere instantly. (browser extension, home page etc.)
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member in helping shape:
- Our future company culture
- Our engineering practices
- Our team of highly talented & driven individuals
- The direction & focus of our products