As an Engineering Manager, you’ll focus on developing the excellent engineering team around you. You should be just as enthusiastic about recruiting, building and managing a team as you are about solving challenging technical problems. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as an Engineering Manager and should come ready with your own strong opinions on what it means to build & lead an engineering team.
You will be working closely with and reporting directly to the Co-Founder/CTO.
- Managing a team of 3-5 engineers
- Coach engineers in their technical and professional development
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity
- Able to write production code yourself
- 3+ years as an Engineering Manager
- Have experience hiring engineers
- Have experience managing a technical team of 3 or more
- Strong technical & architecture skills
- Strong management experience