- Be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and responsibility to drive initiatives and changes
- Ship high-quality code with a sense of urgency and speed
- Appreciate code reviews among the Engineering team as we keep our code easy to read, tested, and well maintained
- Refine features with our Product Team, finding the best tech and product trade-offs
- Have the proactive character to suggest and drive organization-wide initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Working experience on ES6 development in either frontend or backend
- Knowledge on Linux server and Cloud Servers like AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Systematic knowledge on TypeScript is a plus
- Working experience or knowledge on PostgreSQL/MariaDB etc
- Motivated and enjoy the fast-paced and changing startup environment.
- A blend of engineering, product, UI/UX, and people knowledge that lets you contribute from day one.
- We are a product-led growth team, which means our strategies are made around our product
- We are huge fans of a book called the Mom Test, doing proper user research and interview to understand the pain points we’re solving
- We hold high standards to the product we’re creating, with UX being the center of our development
- We believe in work and play, and we believe in having interactive remote meetings
- Humility and integrity play a key role on our team