We are seeking a Technical Content Writer person. It's a new role in our company and you will have the full freedom to shape it and set its path.
For this role, we're looking for an ambitious and creative person. Someone who uses words masterfully and can break down complex multi-step topics into digestible content pieces. Someone who enjoys learning new technologies, documenting their journey along the way, and passing on that knowledge to others.
Your primary responsibility will be to create content pieces for our blog as well as 3rd party portals to educate the audience of the potential use-cases of our product and guide them via tutorials on how to go from a blank project to a working application.
In this role, you are expected to have regular communication with other team members, such as engineering, devrel, marketing, but also take part in public discussion on our community slack that features over 1,000 developers and identify needs for new potential content pieces.
- 🚀 create new content at a regular cadence (video, blog, tutorials, documentation, ...)
- 💬 discuss new topics and ideas with the rest of the team
- 🏗️ craft sample applications, libraries and tooling
- 🌎 engage with the community (GitHub, Slack, different forums and platforms)
- 🧭 define a plan and measure your progress on a set of agreed KPIs
What we look for from you:
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to write code and sample applications
- Good level of understanding concepts and technologies like REST API, GraphQL, React, NodeJs
- Experience in using cloud technologies like AWS or Azure
- Great at communicating and listening for feedback
- Great at explaining how things work and teaching people
If you have the right drive and attitude and want to build your career in this space, but don't necessarily tick all the boxes above, or want to transition from your current role, please apply, we would still love to talk to you.